More than a practice, it’s an obsession
When you choose OCTEX as your injection-molding manufacturer, you know your products will be of the highest-possible quality. We adhere to the most rigorous ISO standards that serve the medical, industrial, aerospace, and consumer products industry reflecting our commitment to quality and ensuring repeatable results on every project. In addition to top-quality products, OCTEX is proud of our efficient procedures and streamlined processes, which help keep costs down and customer satisfaction up. Our completely visible SPC monitoring system is dedicated to ensuring repeatable and consistent results for you.
Our Quality Assurance starts from the quoting process with integration of various risk assessment tools that will quickly evaluate what is needed to maintain optimum level manufacturing. From beginning to end of production, our SPC software is tracking all manufacturing and inspection results. This ensures an immediate identification and alerts preventive action control systems in place to address any unforeseen issues effectively. This information is vital to the integrity of sustaining a highly visible system that is dedicated to ensuring repeatable and consistent results that are the hallmark of every OCTEX project we do for you.
- IQMS™ Quality Management Software system
- Quality record retention & minimum 10-year lot traceability
- SPC monitoring systems for all inspected parts
- AIAG formatted PFMEA systems to identify potential failure modes
- CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine)
- Augmenting accept / reject decisions with robust proven systems
- Poke Yoke principles where possible to eliminate potential human error
- NCR (8-D) problem solving / complaint resolution systems
To measure and validate the most detailed, precise and ever-shrinking parts, we have to employ cutting edge and in some cases nascent technology to deliver the solutions our partners demand and deserve. That’s why our state-of-the-art technology includes:
- IMM – Instant Measuring Machine – in process measurements of up to 99 critical dimensions in 3 seconds
- 3D Microscope – to fully validate all parts and tooling, we have to see everything and this cutting edge technology lets us do that in 3D
- CT Scanning – Computerized Tomography just like that used by hospitals and physicians allows us to see our creations inside and out and get absolute measurement of any and all critical dimensions.
- ISO 9001-2008
- ISO 13485
- FDA Registered
- Certified Class 8 Cleanroom
- Micro Class 5 and 6 Cleanrooms